- 1 For Her
- 2 Dyson Special Edition Supersonic™ Hair Dryer
- 3 House No. 23 Alais Cotton Robe
- 4 Valentino Beauty Eye2Cheek Blush & Eyeshadow Compact
- 5 Gucci G Timeless Bee Bracelet Watch
- 6 Trouve Mini Trunk Jewelry Box
- 7 For Him
- 8 Montblanc MB01 Noise Canceling Bluetooth® Headphones
- 9 On Running Cloud 5 Running Shoe
- 10 Tom Ford Noir Extreme 1.7.oz
- 11 Burberry Exclusive Intarsia Logo Cashmere Beanie
- 12 Burberry Exclusive Intarsia Logo Cashmere Gloves
- 13 North Face Water Resistant Full Zip Hoodie
- 14 Herschel Supply Co. Duffle Bag
- 15 For the Kids
- 16 Kidamento Kids Model C Digital Camera
- 17 Nike Kids Futura PomPom Beanie
- 18 Classic Mini UGG Boot (Little Kid & Big Kid)
- 19 Retrospec Cricket Kids Balance Bike
- 20 ‘The Amazing Adventures of Aya & Pete’ Set of 3 Books Gift Box Set
- 21 Bird Kids 3 Wheeled Scooter
- 22 For the Home
- 23 Estelle Colored Glassware Set of 6
- 24 Diptyque Sapin Pine Tree Candle
- 25 Smeg ’50s Retro Style Blender
- 26 Under $100
- 27 Neuhaus 25-Piece Chocolate Advent Calendar
- 28 Gucci Limited Edition Lipstick Trio Set
- 29 CocoMelon x Burstkids Sonic Toothbrush
- 30 CHANEL Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
- 31 Blissy Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
When it comes time to start your holiday shopping, figuring out exactly where to begin is never easy. Luckily, there’s Nordstrom: the perfect one-stop-shop for the best gifts and all of your holiday needs this year.
Whether you’re shopping for your mother, brother, or best friend, looking to get something special for the kids, or trying to nab a quality gift on sale, we’ve curated a list of the best Nordstrom gifts to make the holiday season unforgettable for all the special people in your life.
From fashionable accessories and stress-relieving gadgets to kid-approved games, some household holiday decor, and even gifts under $100, this list of best Nordstrom gifts—with a little something for everyone—is sure to guide you in the right direction for giving (and receiving) this season.
If you’re looking to splurge on her this season, you can’t go wrong with on-trend accessories or some sparkle in the form of a timeless watch. Balenciaga’s logo print scarf is not only stylish, it’s the perfect pop of color to add to her winter wardrobe. If you’re thinking gold, Gucci’s G Bee watch is the luxe gift to add some seasonal sparkle to her wrist. For the beauty and hair care aficionados, you can’t go wrong with the coveted Dyson Supersonic hairdryer—a fan favorite and highly acclaimed by hair care pros.
Not sure what to get him this year? Nordstrom has an array of items to choose from. Try Tom Ford’s Noir cologne or some new On running shoes. If he’s a music lover, never without his earbuds, upgrade his listening experience with these chic Montblanc headphones. And if he’s a fan of stylish accessories, then Nordstrom’s exclusive cashmere Burberry hat and gloves set is a must for winter days ahead.
For the Kids
Of course, kids want aesthetically pleasing gifts that will also keep them entertained. So let your kid capture the world through their own lens with the Kidamento digital camera, or watch them zoom around on a balance bike or 3-wheeled scooter. Winter accessories can also be fun with items like a Nike Pompom beanie or cozy mini Ugg boots.
For the Home
Home is where the heart is, especially come this time of year. Make sure your home is full of holiday cheer with items like the Nest reed diffuser, which will fill your space with the perfect holiday fragrance. And the holidays wouldn’t be complete without festive drinks. Serve up your favorite holiday cocktails in colorful glassware to enhance your drinking and toasting experience this season.
Who says you need to break the bank to give a quality gift? Surprise her with a beautiful Gucci lipstick set or treat him to one of the most classic men’s fragrances, Chanel Bleu. If you have kids who can’t get enough of CocoMelon, help them stay on top of their oral hygiene (in a fun way) with a sonic toothbrush featuring the beloved character. And when it comes to advent calendars, what’s better than one featuring 25 pieces of chocolate? A holiday treat indeed.