- 1 Style File
- 2 Sidney Garber Carine Earrings
- 3 Leset Zoe Knitted Sweater
- 4 New Balance x Staud NB Sleek Belted Short
- 5 On Beauty
- 6 Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2 Milk Cleanser
- 7 Skin Design London Face Tight Serum
- 8 Merit Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer
- 9 Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush
- 10 At Home
- 11 ThreeSix9 Open Quartz Crystal Generator Lid Candle
- 12 Carlo Moretti Bora Drinking Glass
- 13 Lily Lodge Floral Arrangement
- 14 Entertainment
- 15 The Infinite Game By Simon Sinek
- 16 The Menu
DAILY UNIFORM: I borrow my husband’s blue Hermès button-downs all the time. [Ed note: That would be Ari Emanuel, CEO of Endeavor.] TO ACCESSORIZE: Sidney Garber’s Carine earrings. FOR BED: What I wear to sleep depends on my moods: Leset’s loungewear or La Perla’s slips and robes cover most of them. ACTIVEWEAR: I live and work out in our Staud x New Balance collaboration.
SKIN CARE: Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2 cleanser followed by the brand’s P50V, every day no matter what. Serum is where I go a little crazy. Right now I use Face Tight by Skin Design London. MAKEUP ROUTINE: I use Charlotte Tilbury’s Beauty Light Wand, Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint, and YSL’s All Hours foundation when I need fuller coverage. For contour, I use Merit’s Bronze Balm, and I love Tower 28’s BeachPlease in Happy Hour on my lips and cheeks.
THE WORKOUT: I use a mat, bands, free weights, and a medicine ball. I love the Bala bangles and EOX fabric bands. AROMA: The ThreeSix9 Gardenia candle is my favorite. The vessels are so beautiful, and once burned through, I can reuse them. ON THE TABLE: I like single-stem arrangements in muted colors, especially this time of year. Lily Lodge in LA is my go-to florist. My everyday dishware is by Christiane Perrochon, and I love Carlo Moretti’s glasses for a touch of color.
READING: I love Speechify, so I can bounce between a physical and audiobook. I just finished Simon Sinek’s The Infinite Game.
MORNING CUP: The first thing I drink each morning is a glass of water with lemon, ginger, and apple cider vinegar.
HAPPY HOUR: Mezcal on the rocks is pretty much the only alcohol I indulge in.